“God save me this abandon.” and “Sometimes my greatest sin is my silence.” Two phrases that have been rattling around in my head all morning. I have no real idea why. (and yes, I left out the word “from” intentionally)
Maybe it was:
- The bizarre dreams that woke me.
- The fact I’m not used to this kind of constant chilly weather anymore.
- The Harry Connick Jr. circa 1990’s I’ve been listening too (or to?) this morning. (Yes, I like Big Band and Jazz music too!)
- Perhaps because it’s Sunday.
- Or a million other reasons rolling around in my head all the time.
Though to be honest I just don’t know why. I do know, that much like everything else I do, I did it because I felt compelled to do so. Though can’t help but feel a bit apprehensive in publishing these. And no, I didn’t take the photos. I wish I had a decent camera so I could. I can’t even say that I’m the first to say these things. Who was? No clue. Couldn’t find anything substantial on either phrase. Though it was me to put the images together and dress them up. “And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Ulllrrrich von Lichtenstein!”